The time to confront prejudice, racism and hatred in all its many forms is right now. And when we join our voices, use facts and honesty as our foundation, and treat everyone with respect, that’s when we find solutions.
We believe that respect is always stronger than hate, and that we can be a voice for what’s right. Now is not the time to sit on the sidelines. Join the dialogue and be part of the solution.
You can also explore the following organizations that are already taking a stand and doing the right thing. Take a moment to see how these organizations are seeking solutions to antisemitism right now—and learn how you can make a difference in your own community.
SET UP A SCREENING
One powerful way you can help start and spread the conversation is to bring “Never Again Is Now” to your venue, event or organization. There are a variety of ways to host a screening of the film. Please contact us and let us know what you’re thinking, and we can work together to introduce even more people to “Never Again Is Now.”
- 03/30/19 Temple Beth Sholom – Fredericksburg, VA
- 01/28/19 (International Holocaust Remembrance Day) Israeli Consulate – Los Angeles, CA
- 04/14/18 – Congregation Ner Simcha – Westlake Village, CA
- 04/11/18 (Holocaust Remembrance Day) – Temple Ner Tamid – Palos Verdes, CA
- 04/09/18 – Capitol Hill – Washington, DC